Grilled Salmon With Honey and Vermouth
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. dry vermouth or dry white wine
- 1 1/2+ tsp. peeled grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. Grey Poupon Coarse Ground Mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 Sockeye Salmon fillet, 1+ pounds
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Place salmon on Aluminum foil coated with cooking spray; brush with half of the honey mixture.
- Heat grill 10-15 minutes.
- Grill Salmon 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with remaining honey mixture.
my variation from Cooking Light, May 2000